Download the App
Have questions? Click here to view the FAQs.
New to Fantasy? Want a tutorial on the app and fantasy soccer or football?
How to Start Playing
- Download the app and create a free account.
- Join or create a league. Looking to be the next Commissioner? Start your very own league! Invite friends, family, and co-workers to compete with you and start your own soccer season tradition. Or join one created by a friend! If you are looking for a league to join, we can help using the button below!
- Start your season by drafting a roster of real NWSL/WNFC players to your team. You can have a live draft night with your friends, or set it to auto-pick players for you.
- Edit your lineup, make trades with other fantasy players in your league, add and drop players, etc. Prepare your team for a new head-to-head matchup against someone in your league every weekend.
- Tune in to NWSL/WNFC games to watch your players’ action on the pitch turn into fantasy points for your team. Let the friendly competition and banter begin in your league’s chat.
Still need help?
Rosters & Scoring Rules
Want to play but need a league to join?
Public leagues are now open! Go to Join a League and select one that has teams open! Still have questions, fill out this form:
Before the Draft:
- Feel free to look through all of the players in the league on the Players tab. You can favorite the ones you want to draft, sort and search through various stats, click on players to get more information, and familiarize yourself with the players you love and players maybe you don’t know quite well.
- Ten minutes before the draft begins, a button will appear that says Join Draft Lobby. Click on that to enter the live draft.
Inside the Draft:
- The draft is a “snake draft” meaning player A will go first, followed by player B, etc. until the end of the first round, let’s say player L if there are 12 people in the league. For Round 2 of the draft, player L will get first pick and it will go pick by pick back to player A. There are 9 rounds to select players. Your phone will send a notification that it’s your turn to draft, in case you click out of the lobby to look at players or chat. Just click on the notification bubble and it will take you to the live draft again.
- Players to Draft: Your team has designated spots depending on which sport you are playing. See NWSL and WNFC for specific roster requirements. The utility/flex spots can be any position – it’s essentially an extra player of your choosing. There are bench spots that you can fill with any position. You will swap players from your bench to your roster, trade for other players, etc. throughout the season.
- While drafting, click on the button with three lines in the bottom right-hand corner to see what positions you have filled and which are still empty. The positions/roster spots are in circles on the left-hand side of the tab.
If you cannot draft live, your team will auto-draft. Autodraft will select the next best ranked player and fill your roster with at least the required positions – your bench will be next best player regardless of position.