Effective date: February 20, 2020
Please note that any content you put on our webpage is considered personally identifiable information pursuant to our policy and may be republished by us.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US AND ITS USE
You are not generally required to provide information about yourself when you visit our website. However, should you wish to register for certain services, access certain content, or directly contact the website, you may be asked for some or more of the following information:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, zip code, phone number, and other related information
- User name, password, and password hint questions
- Age and date of birth
- Other demographic information such as gender and job information
- Information for maintaining a public profile
- Preferred means of communication
- Information related to any other correspondence you send to us
In addition, should you wish to use certain of our services, you may be asked to provide the following:
- Payment verification information, such as credit card number or PayPal account number and the email address linked to your PayPal account
- Social security number or comparable national identifier
- Other information as related to processing your payment and confirming your payment information, age and location
Finally, should you win any of our contests, you may be asked to provide the following:
- Relevant information about yourself needed to assist us in marketing future contests
- Information required to provide the proper tax forms related to your winnings
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The following information may be collected automatically from all visitors to the website by either us or third parties acting on our behalf and may be used for internal customer tracking and business purposes, as well as any other purposes to support our business and comply with matters of law:
- Your browser type and operating system
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- Sites you visited before and after visiting our site
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on from our site
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of your device in accordance with applicable law
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technologies
- Standard server log information
- Other information collected naturally by Google Analytics and similar programs
4. HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use payment and identity verification information (such as credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers and social security numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary): for completing particular transactions; if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the intellectual property rights of others; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property.
All other information collected about you may be used for a wide range of other purposes, including to fulfill requests for services, to enable you to participate in contests and polls, to analyze the demographics of our customer base, to customize content and advertising to your needs, to market our brand, contests and winners, to share with actual and potential sponsors for joint marketing purposes, to share with, or sell to, third parties to the extent permitted by law, to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal use of our site and services or use of our site and services in a manner that would violate the Terms of Service, and for any other purpose disclosed to you, or reasonably known by you, at the time we collect the information.
5. CHANGING AND REMOVING INFORMATION
If you choose to share information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on our website or by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note, however, that we may retain certain information about you to satisfy both our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in backup storage even if you ask for it to be deleted. In some cases you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
6. PASSWORD PROTECTION
We are committed to protecting your information. All password protected sections of the website are encrypted with standard security measures. All user profiles and payment screens are password protected.
7. CALIFORNIA USERS
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which She Plays™ has disclosed certain information during the previous year for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of the request, as well as include your name, street address, city, state and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or otherwise improperly sent, or which have other incorrect information.
8. USERS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The European Union’s General Data Privacy Regulation took effect on May 25, 2018, and it is intended to protect the data of European Union data subjects. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access; correction; deletion; portability; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. To make any of these requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Our website is hosted in the United States and Canada and is intended for and directed to users in North America. If you are a user accessing the website from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from the laws of the United States, please be advised that through your continued use of our website, you consent to jurisdiction in the United States and exclusively United States choice of law pursuant to our Terms of Service. Further, pursuant to U.S. law, this notice and our Terms of Service, you are hereby transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
10. OUR POLICY TOWARD MINORS
Our website is not for the use of minors. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of majority, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from someone under the age of majority, please contact us at email@example.com. In those instances where She Plays™ has actual knowledge that it has collected information from a minor, it will comply with all applicable laws including the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which applies to the collection of information from children under the age of 13.
11. USER GENERATED CONTENT
12. THIRD PARTY SITES
13. MERGER, ACQUISITION SALE OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that She Plays™ is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, or other reorganization related transaction (e.g., insolvency, reorganization, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or any other transaction changing either ownership or control of the company), there may be a disclosure of your personally identifiable information to another entity that is related to that transaction or event. We cannot control the manner in which that information is treated, transferred, protected, or used by such other entity.
14. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
15. QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
Last Updated: March 1, 2021