Check out these creative presents to help spread the joy of women’s sports this holiday season!
By Preston Bradsher & Bri Kirkland | December 11, 2020
The holidays are right around the corner, and we’ve got all kinds of great gift ideas for the sports lovers on your list.
Classics for the New Fan
- Introduce a newbie to your favorite league with the trendiest item of the year. The WNBA hoodie has been much-coveted among sports fans since the league dropped them this summer, and they’re back in stock in time for Christmas.
- Rep the 2020 WNBA Champions with the Seattle Storm Championship T-Shirt.
- Support the players of the PWHPA as they work toward gender equality in hockey with a Bet on Women Shirt.
For the Bookworm
For soccer fans, Caitlin Murray’s deep-diving history of the USWNT is a must-read.
Megan Rapinoe is a star on and off the field, and her biography covers both. Her new book One Life is a great choice for any reader on your list.
Kate T. Parker’s new book of photos and stories makes a beautiful gift that can get even non-readers hooked.
For the Young Fan
- Everyone loves a good sticker, and this Support Women’s Sports series on Etsy is a cute option for fans of any sport.
- Another beautiful sticker set featuring illustrations of women’s soccer players to complete your laptop or waterbottle.
For the Art Lover
Support Athlete Entrepreneurs
Another brand created by soccer stars, support this shop from Alex Morgan, Allie Long, and Kelley O’Hara with Beat Everybody Gear.
Recently engaged superstars Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird started a podcast called A Touch More that also sells merch.
Finally, check out pro bowler GG Mason’s merch, and a bonus: the profits go to help fund her tours.
- This new gender-neutral streetwear brand from soccer stars Megan Rapinoe, Tobin Heath, Christen Press, and Meghan Klingenberg is the ultimate hip gift for your favorite soccer fan.
We hope you found something great for your loved ones this year. Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays from all of us at She Plays!